Update: Photo Contest Rules
Announcing a few changes to our photo contest, below is an updated list of participation rules.
- Take an interesting photo of you, your truck, and/or trailer/motor home. This can include, but is not limited to pictures that are weather-related, truckers helping each other, sun rise/set, nature, road hazards, DOT inspections, down time on the road, etc.
- Post the photo to our Facebook page or submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Photo Contest.”
- The person who submits the photo will be entered in the contest (even if there are multiple Star Fleet drivers/trucks in the picture). If the person submitting is not a driver or co-driver, they MUST provide the name & RV number of the driver they’re submitting for when they post/email the photo.
- Each month, 5 finalist photos will be chosen to be voted on from the previous month. Ex: the 5 finalists posted in July will be photos that were submitted for the June contest.
- If you submit a photo and it is not chosen as a finalist, you may submit it again the next month or any month thereafter.
- A link will be posted to a form for you to cast your vote. We will no longer be posting the pictures to Facebook & voting via likes/reactions.
- The prize for winning will be $500.
- You may submit more than one photo per month.
- Driver must be currently leased-on with Star Fleet Trucking at the time of selection to claim the prize.
- There may be suggested themes throughout the year, and finalists will be chosen based on that theme.
- Always position your truck and trailer in a safe and legal manner!
That’s it! Finalists will be selected based on how engaging the photo is, quality, and overall mood. Please note, by submitting your photo for our contest, you are giving Star Fleet permission to use that photo in future Star Fleet marketing and advertising.