Happy New Year!
We hope that everyone was able to enjoy the holidays and spend some quality time with your loved ones. We are looking forward to a prosperous and safe 2016! Throughout the year, keep watching your e-mails and our social media for announcements of new exciting things that we have in store!
To begin, we are excited to announce a few changes to our photo contest for 2016. We recognize that not every driver has or wants a Facebook account, so have we developed a way for everyone to participate. You may now submit your photo on Facebook OR it can be e-mailed directly to us.
Here’s how it works:
- Take a scenic photo of your truck and trailer at some point after you have hooked up to your next load. Or,
- Take a photo of anything you encounter as you are on the road. it could be weather-related, sunsets, nature, road hazards, etc.
- Either post the photo to our Facebook page, or submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each month, at least one photo will be selected by Star Fleet management to win $1,000. (We have eliminated the public voting)
- You may submit more than one photo per month, and you may win more than once during the year!
- Must be a driver currently leased-on with Star Fleet Trucking at time of selection to claim the prize.
- Entries must come from your own Facebook account or from an e-mail address that we have on file for you. Please contact your dispatcher if you need to update your information.
- There may be suggested themes throughout the year, but when a theme is not announced, the focus should be on the current season or holiday.
That’s it! Winners will be selected based on the quality, scenery, and overall mood of the photo. If your photo knocks our socks off, it may even be featured in future Star Fleet advertising!* Of course, always position your truck and trailer in a safe and legal manner, and then snap away!
The contest will run the entire year, with a Photo Of The Year announced in late December 2016. Winners will be notified prior to being announced in our newsletters and social media. Good luck!
*no photo will be used in promotional materials unless given permission by the owner of the photo.